Stress management is a struggle for most people. These stress management resources can help you recognize the importance of stress on your health and work on improving it.
- American Psychological Association – How Stress Affects Your Health
- Stress Management
- Resources and Information on Stress, Emotional Health, Grief and Loss, and Divorce
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Anxiety Disorders
- The American Institute of Stress – Holmes-Rahe Stress Inventory – An easy way to score your stress and see your risk of health complications from it.
- American Health Association – Stress Management
- Breathing Exercises – Relaxing Breath Video
- 5 Tips for Better Work-Life Balance
- notMykid – Resources for teens and their parents for dealing with depression, bullying, substance abuse, unhealthy relationships, internet safety, and eating disorders.