Managing your diet and weight are key factors in your health. These nutrition and weight management resources can help you get started on your healthy journey.
Nutrition and diet go hand in hand. Diet is what you feed your body, and nutrition is the nourishment, or benefit, that comes from the food.
Although diet can mean a structured plan, like Atkins or Jenny Craig, diet doesn’t just refer to these. We actually all have a diet.
Nutrition works the same way. We all need things from food, and we all have either good nutrition or poor nutrition.
- If you eat a balanced diet of grains, fruits, veggies, protein, and fats every day (with a few slips here and there), you have good nutrition.
- If you eat fast food at lunch everyday and order a pizza for dinner every night, you have poor nutrition.
The best part about nutrition and diet is, you’re in control. Making small changes can affect your health in a big way, and we have people to help.
Weight management is an important part of your overall health and wellness. You can reach and maintain a healthy weight by using nutrition and fitness together, and we can help.
We offer our members discounts at fitness and wellness centers in many locations. And we can connect you to resources that can help you be your best:
- Weight Management Strategies and Information
- Interested in Losing Weight? What You Need to Know
- Choosing a Safe and Successful Weight-Loss Program
- Help Your Child Stay at a Healthy Weight
- Daily Tips to Help Keep Your Family Active
- American Heart Association – Recommendations for Physical Activity in Adults
Follow our Pinterest for more great recipes and resources.