If you struggle with substance abuse, you know how hard it can be to fight it alone. Learn more and connect with support with these substance abuse resources.
- Resources and Information on Substance Abuse
- National Institute on Drug Abuse – Patients and Families
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Medscape – In-Depth Academic Articles on Addiction
- Rethinking Drinking: Alcohol & Your Health
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- CDC’s Alcohol and Public Health Section
- notMykid – Resources for teens and their parents for dealing with depression, bullying, substance abuse, unhealthy relationships, internet safety, and eating disorders.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255
- National Helpline – 1-800-662-4357 – Call 24/7 or use the Behavioral Health Treatment Service Locator for free treatment referral.
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) – Helping Patients Who Drink Too Much – A Clinician’s Guide