Depression is a serious mental health condition that many people deal with in their day-to-day lives. These depression resources can help you learn more.
- American Psychiatric Association – What Is Depression?
- Medscape – In-Depth Academic Articles on Depression and Suicide
- Major Depression and Unipolar Varieties
- American Psychological Association – Depression Treatments
- Resources and Information on Depression, Mental Health, and Suicide Prevention
- Quick Depression Screening Test
- Toolkit for Dealing with Depression
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Tips and Support for Living with Depression
- notMykid – Resources for teens and their parents for dealing with depression, bullying, substance abuse, unhealthy relationships, internet safety, and eating disorders.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline – 1-800-273-8255