Managing your allergies and asthma isn’t easy, but understanding asthma and being informed through these asthma resources can help you protect yourself and avoid triggers whenever possible.
- Overview of Managing Asthma
- Myths of Asthma
- Understanding Asthma Medications
- Emotional and Social Effects Of Asthma
- Asthma Action Plan
- Peak Flow Tracking Chart
- How to Use Inhalers Interactive Guides
- Using an Inhaler
- Patient Guide to Aerosol Drug Delivery
- National Heart, Lung, & Blood Institute (NHLBI) – Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma
- NHLBI – National Asthma Education and Prevention Program Expert Panel Report
- Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI) – Guidelines for the Diagnosis and Management of Asthma
- Assist Me with Inhalers App
- How to Use a Flow Meter Video
- How to Use an Inhaler Video
- Booster Shot Comics – Asthma Education for Kids
How Asthma Works
Know Your Asthma – Learn about what asthma is and how it’s treated.
The History of Asthma – Learn more about when we discovered asthma and how treatment has developed over time.
Managing Your Asthma
Keeping Track of Air Quality – Air quality is important to preventing asthma attacks.
Balancing and Controlling Asthma with Your Lifestyle – A healthy lifestyle is a key part of managing your asthma in the long-term.
Managing Allergies & Asthma with Technology – This handy technology can help you manage your allergies and asthma.
Extra Help and Info
Traveling with Asthma and Allergies – Manage your asthma and have a great vacation with these tips.
Athletic with Asthma – Stay active, even with asthma, by trying the right activities.
Your Pets’ Breathing – Your pets can have trouble breathing, too!
Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month – Get the facts about asthma and allergies from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.