We’ve been mentioning Health Alliance Medicare Advantage’s great extras for weeks, today we’re telling you all about them!
No matter where you are in the world, Assist America connects you to the help you need. They link you to quality emergency medical care while traveling. These are just a few of the great features our members get:
- Medical referrals
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Medical repatriation
- Prescription assistance
- Compassionate visit
- Return of mortal remains
- Lost luggage assistance
- Interpreter and legal referrals
We take care of you, when you’re healthy and when you’re sick.
When you’re healthy, we help connect you to:
- Yearly physicals
- Routine screenings, like mammograms or colonoscopies
- Yearly dental cleanings
- Timely immunizations
- Member magazines that share health info and plan details
- Quit For Life stop-smoking program
When you’re sick, we help connect you to:
- Case Management to help explain your diagnosis and test results, assist with home care, and discuss treatment options
- Disease Management Programs
- Anytime Nurse Line
Call 1-888-382-9771 (TTY 711) from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays. Or visit HealthAllianceMedicare.org for more info.
Health Alliance Medicare is an HMO, PPO, and PDP plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment depends on contract renewal. You must continue to pay your Part B premium. Low-cost prescriptions are available at other in-network pharmacies. The benefit information here is just a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, premium, and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.