HallyTM by Health Alliance offers an intuitive and streamlined approach to managing many of your healthcare needs from your mobile device. This new app provides users of all Health Alliance products, including OSF MedAdvantage and Simplete Medicare Advantage members, access to their plan information from the same source. The app provides access to valuable resources such as our physician directory, Virtual Visits, network and out-of-network coverage details and a lot more.
Users of the Your Health Alliance app will be notified through the app update process when the Hally app is ready to install. Users can also download the app manually through Google Play or the Apple App Store. Once downloaded, Hally replaces the Your Health Alliance app to allow for a single app and login to monitor and manage your healthcare needs.
New features and enhancements associated with the Hally app include:
- Every screen redesigned in a clear, simple way
- New start screen shows personalized health reminders, spending and your most recent claims
- Quick access to your primary care physician, if you have one
- Quick access to urgent care facilities
- Redesigned provider search with clear details
- New search for drugs covered under your plan
- Activity screen which shows actions with your plan and account
- “Ask a Question” lets you interact with your plan support team
- Send your ID card to your digital wallet
Additionally, you can register for an account to:
- See what you’ll pay for key services like primary care, ER and urgent care visits in- and out-of-network
- Access Virtual Visits with a healthcare provider on your mobile device
- Get your deductible and out-of-pocket maximum
- Check what care, preventive care and prescription drugs your benefits cover
- Access and use your virtual ID card on-the-go
- Contact your primary care provider right away
- Find covered doctors and hospitals
- Know where to go for care depending on your symptoms
- Log in quickly using the fingerprint scanner on your device
You can download the app at the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.